Server Administrator M/F
Maintenance of IT infrastructures services (server management, PC management, user support) for international clients.
- Administers and maintains Window Active Directory and DNS infrastructure,
- Resolves issues regarding operations, installations, system status and downtime,
- Provides server administration duties including configuration and maintenance,
- Manage patching of all Windows Server Operating Systems and installed components and applications,
- Provides high-level proactive administration for application virtualization software,
- Monitors virtualized server environment and resolves host system issues to provide the highest level of availability Monitors system health Consults with business and end users to provide support and resolve application and connectivity issues,
- Documents activities such as down time, problems, and system configurations.
Required Skills (most of the following):
3 plus years of experience as a Windows Server Administrator Administration, implementation, and support experience required in:
- MS Windows platform,virtualization software and servers
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Exchange 2010/2013
- Virtualization servers environment (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Good English level (writing, reading and speaking)
Ability to document and evaluate current environment and use best practice methodologies to ensure highest level investment utilization.
- Microsoft certifications
Night Shift & Weekend Shift
Job is located in Sofia.